About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fruita!!







We went and found Lena and it was amazing. We tracked her down through the Bishop and eventually found where she was staying. We waited outside her house around 9pm and then when she pulled up we got out of the car. It took a little while to register who we were but then when it did register, she came at a FULL SPRINT to us and gave us all hugs and yes there was a lot of jumping. It was so fun to see her and she looks so good and so happy and it was awesome. We took her and her companion out to lunch the next day. It was like we hadn't been away from each other longer than a day.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hey Bekah...
HOW R U? ...I miss my little Bekah.. so what are you up to now days?? it looks like you've been having fun!! So is that Rachael's little boy in the video..? anyways I just wanted to say hi.. and see what you were up to nowdays.. we live in MESA.. in the family's house my parents moved to Maricopa.. but you probably already know all this from salena.. I saw your mom and brother.. at the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago...it was nice .. but it made me miss you ... well luv ya .. ttyl.. Ana