About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Concert in Salt Lake





We went to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert in Salt Lake last night. It was so fun and the King Singers were there. Dont worry I had no idea who they were either, and I first thought they were the King "Sisters" until I saw a picture of 5 guys and realized they were not women. Anyways, it was freezing outside and snowing but the conference center was amazing and of course the concert was incredible. Ya I am pretty spoiled. I get to go to all the cool things the church puts on.

3 comments:

Tuihalalalala said...

reminds me of my mission daze at TMSQ awwwwww thanks for that....Good ol' Christmas on the Square

Ana said...

Hey Parkers...
I heard a ... something cool.. just wanna find out for sure .. I heard that Danny is staying at my in-laws house in Hesperia, California.. I knew that there were missionaries there I just found out there was an Elder Parker there.. that is so funny .. I used to live there a few years ago.. that is so cool.. anyways just thought I would say something .. if you didn't already know.. ;) luv ya Ana

Ana said...

Hey ummh.. I need an email address so I can add you to my blog I just put my blog on private and need your email to add again.. thanks...