About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas In Mesa

















So it was a great Christmas! It was wierd not having Danny there of course and my sister and her husband went to California for Christmas so it was just me, and my 2 brothers and my parents for Christmas day. But we still had a good time. But it was even greater when Rachel and Alan came home 2 days after Christmas with Kaden. He is so cute. And I could go outside without having to bundle up. It was great. And the reason for the stuffed beagle is because there is this joke where my sister always wants to take home our "real life" beagle Charlie but of course Alan won't let her, and so Dallin bought her a stuffed one for Christmas. Kind of funny!

No comments: