About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Meet Mac


My wonderful Sony PC is no longer working properly.  

Problem: I have all my stuff on there

Problem:  I told Spencer I would give it to him when he starts school in January

Problem: I need to get it fixed so I will call my friend Mark

Solution: Dip into savings and buy a Mac.  I have been saving for about 6 months now
and even though I was going to hold off til the end of Christmas....I went 
to an apple store and bought one a little early.

I LOVE it.  It has changed my world.  Doing paperwork
is actually kind of fun now.

I really think that when you go MAC, you never go back.

Yes...I did actually just say that :)

No comments: