About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Being single, Valentine's Day has NEVER been my favorite holiday.

But since I am a romantic at heart...it is still a fun day.
We made Valentine's at work and ate heart shaped donuts.
  It was pretty sweet.

And one of my little 1st graders brought  me a rose and asked
me to be his Valentine.  Doesn't get much better than that!

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

brittney1 said...

you are amazing... i have a valentine for u but since i was a little lazy today i didnt get to bring it over so maybe a late night trip to your house is going to have to happen.. lets chat soon please i need u in my life

Nicole said...

That is adorable! I'm glad you had a good day--and heart donuts? YUM!

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

I love Valentines Day despite what just happened to me this year. It is a "worldly" reminder that Heavenly Father still Loves ME.