About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Butterfinger Blondies

Butterfinger Blondies



I made these Sunday 
and they were really good!
Next time I will use reeses or
snickers.
Eat with vanilla bean ice cream.
Only Vanilla Bean...can't
be the other stuff. 

Ingredients
1 cup butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp coarse sea salt
2 cups coarsely chopped Butterfinger Bars (approx 16 “Fun Size” bars)

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350°
Cream butter and sugars in mixing bowl.
Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until incorporated.
On low add your dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking soda) until just combined.
Stir in your chopped Butterfinger.
Spread in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 25 minutes until center is JUST set.
Remove from oven and cool completely.

Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)

BUTTERFINGER BUTTERCREAM:
Ingredients
1/2 cup room temp butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
2 1/2 – 3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup chopped Butterfinger Bars (approx 4 “Fun Size” bars)
Instructions
Cream the butter and shortening together until smooth.
Add in you powdered sugar on low speed.  Turn speed up to medium and mix until smooth
Stir in your chopped Butterfinger. (I sprinkled mine on top rather than stirring them in!)
Spread on your cooled blondies


Preparation time: 5 minute(s)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I am stopping on my way home from work and buying Butterfingers to make these. They look SOOOO good!!

Becca Bingham said...

Those look awesome! Do you think that you could use an assortment of candy bars...maybe just Halloween candy? I'll have to try.