About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My favorite things as of late...



1. Friends....minus Carly...
she is in Sedona


2. Pinterest....
do you have any idea how many 
recipes, crafts, home decor,
funny sayings
and most importantly...
fashion ideas I have now??

Didn't think so.


3. Shredded steak and cheese
Burritos from Costco...
18 to a package...
delicious...
I usually eat my lunch at 
work on the run...
perfect!


4. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cupcakes....
I made these the other day...
I would marry myself after making
these babies!


5. This photograph...
every girl deserves this moment...



  
6. This entire look...
I am a sucker for coats, skinny jeans
and red heels...plus
I love her hair.


7. Dream Kitchen...
Someday...



8.  Old Navy T-shirts...
super soft...
can work out in...
sleep in...
wear to work in...
go out in...

I may or may not have bought
every color...
You know me and sales...


or


9. Kids Art Wall...
I love this idea and you
could do all kinds of things with it!
The second picture is a bit
more chaotic
but kids would love this!
Well...maybe I would love it 
a tad more then them...but
they will learn to love it.



10.  My mottos
for this month...


Awesome.


1 comment:

MegRich said...

Fun post! I love your mottos. I might have to borrow them too :) And I love the kids art wall- someday, when I have a house...