About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Hi My Kiddos

Dad and I celebrated our 27th anniversary this weekend. We had a delicious dinner at The Outback. So good. We saw Steven and Selena there, too. She's excited about her twin boys. She will be a very busy mom. Steven a dad with 3 boys. Pretty amazing.

This idea of a blog should be fun. Everyone needs to write, ok?

Love you all!

mom

1 comment:

salena said...

I didnt know it was your anniversary! Happy Anniversary!!