I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Elder Parker!!
Danny, Katrina and Amanda Baby Lizzie
What a cute missionary David? What are you doing? Now...that's wierd Danny, Aunt Gay and Katrina Danny, Katrina, David and Sierra
3 comments:
Danny looks like he is doing well! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! So I can see what you guys are up to! Love ya!
Tell Rachel congrats on her baby girl coming soon!
I Love my family!!! Danny is such a stud!!! We were so excited to have dinner with him.
Post a Comment