About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

We went to the saturday morning session of conference. It was freezing outside (37 degrees) but well worth it. I called Elder Eyring to be the new 1st counselor. I hope I spelled his name right. Rachel-it's time for you to add pictures and videos of baby Kaden. Try and add your ultrasound. Salena and Katrina did to their blog and it looks cool. Love you all! Oh and yes I did dye my hair. Dad-don't freak out. Everyone thinks it's my natural color because it matches my eyebrows and eyes.

No comments: