About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stekah Day

Stacie and I had our first annual “Stekah Day”.  That is the combination of Bekah and Stacie in case you were confused.  It is Fall Break for Mesa Public Schools and Stacie had the day off and I don’t do any speech stuff on Mondays and decided to give myself a day off too and not go into my parent’s office.   It was an excellent decision.  It is a tough life I know…





It started out with the movie “Fame”.  I thought it was really good and soooo entertaining.  It is amazing how talented all these actors are and the guy in the movie that sings and plays the piano…well I will just let you see it for yourself.  And he is like 18 but whatever.  And I just became aware Sunday that “Fame” was a movie a long time and then became a TV show.  The first movie was R but this version is really clean I guess compared to the first thank goodness.  But I really liked it.


Then we did a little shopping and I found 2 pairs of jeans at American Eagle that fit perfectly.  Finding good jeans can be so hard, so I am super happy to have finally found good fitting jeans.  They are well worth the $ if you know what I mean.  And Stacie found some sweaters and jeans at GAP.  It is funny because I will like this super cute coat and Stacie will say, “That is totally Bekah” and then Stacie will buy her sweaters and I will say, “that is totally Stacie”.  I love how we all have such different taste in clothes but it fits that person so well.







We then went and ate at a place called Sauce.  It has pizzas and salads and sandwiches and we shared a salad and pizza and it was delicious.  I think I might have eaten 5 out of the 8 slices of pizza.  I hadn’t eaten in like 20 hours so I was pretty hungry.  I think Stacie and I will be eating at Sauce again sometime in the future.


So you can see that our first annual “Stekah Day” was a success.  Thank you Stacie…It was a excellent day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STEKAHHHH! So sad I missed out. Sounds like fun!

Amy said...

Oh...I can't wait to have a BAMY day:)

salena said...

You're like the queen of having waiters take your picture!
It's cute. :)

(and smart!)