About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yes Please







Yes Please…to the above.  I will be saving my pennies for these dresses even though the girl’s stance in the second picture is a little strange.  Anyhow, I am very excited about these future purchases.









Yes Please to Arizona winters…when I went running yesterday morning, it was 57 degrees and it was perfect.  A little chilly starting out, but when you are done and sweating and gross, you still feel great only because it is not 110 degrees at 7am.  Thank you Arizona for allowing us to workout outside in your beautiful October-April months.












 Yes please…to November 7th because that means I will be done with the GRE and my new nephew Nixon will have made his entrance into this world…crying and screaming…but I have to say that is quite the entrance.









Yes please to these 2 movies that I will be seeing in the next couple of weeks. 






Yes please to a much needed vacation to California and Utah with mi madre.




Yes please to this Weekend...my mom and I are making dinner for my brother's homecoming group for Saturday night and I am going on a date with a really cute guy who's name starts wtih K and rhymes with teeth.  Even though he will be working on feet someday...


Yes please...






5 comments:

salena said...

I love Nixon! So cute!

So I take it you're not coming Saturday?

Chitney said...

where is that giraffe skirt at I want one too!?!?!

Nelson Family said...

Is it somebody Jacob goes to school with? :) When you get a chance I need your address for Joey & Raeg's invites! I left that on facebook as well, a minute ago. You can tell I want addresses now!:) I always looooove your blog!!

Liese said...

Love this post! I have a similar picture of the beach and looking at it makes me wanna go home! You're just great!

Jacqui said...

Holy Cow! I saw your name on Lyndsay's (Rucker)Blog! How've you been??!!