About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Book Review





I so easily get sucked into all the new and popular book series.  I did with Harry Potter when I didn't think I would, then the Twilight books and now this one.  When I read the synopsis, I thought it sounded like the craziest and most absurd idea for a book, but boy was I wrong.  It is a little "out there" but I have jumped on this bandwagon for sure.

I read both books so fast.  The first one I started reading on the plane flight to Seattle a couple months ago and finished it by the time we got back.  Steven was sick one of the nights and didn't want to do anything so I just pulled out the book and entertanied myself very easily.  I usually don't buy books either but just check them out at the library or borrow from a friend (Kelli usually) but I bought both these books from Barnes and Noble. 

Can't wait for the 3rd to come out.  It is rumored that it will be called "The Victors".  Very excited about this.

And just in case you were wondering...9 more days until my Tuesday nights will be occupied.


4 comments:

salena said...

I bought this book, too. Even after I read them. I cant wait for the 3rd book to come out & to get to know Gale a little bit more. It seems like such a one sided love triangle right now.
Also, did you know they're making this a movie?! I cant wait to see who they cast!

Lyndsay said...

Im with you, I loved this series as well, cant wait fir the third!

MeL said...

What's on Tuesday nights? I want to know ASAP! And I'm so glad you liked them! I loved them so much but then I was afraid that I was hyping them up too much to everyone I recommended them to, so I'm so happy you fell in love!

Josh and Elisha said...

My sister told me about Hunger Games and I thought is sounded weird too. But I am always looking for a great new book so I eventually gave in and read it. And I was very pleased! I think I read both books within a week or 2--good times. yes I can be a kind of a book worm, its true.