About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanksgiving and Christmas...better late than never!

This has taken me a long time to get done but Steven left his camera in my purse last night so I thought I would take advantage and get all the pics off his camera from Christmas since I was dumb and didn't take any.

So here we go...


For Thanksgiving we went to Sedona where my Aunt, Uncle and cousins have a time share.  We have been the last 3 years and we always enjoy it.  They have this tradition in the community where all the families decorate their condo and who ever wins gets a bunch of cool free stuff.  Not quite sure what that all entails, but it is a free and a fun show for us.





This one wasn't my favorite but it's the only one that I took a picture of that showed up.  It was a Disneyland theme and pretty cool looking.



Well that was short... so onto Christmas...this is the tree Steven and I decorated for his house since he was hosting his ENTIRE (I can finally get straight who is married to who and what child belongs to who) family for Christmas.  I was going for a gold and red theme if you can't tell.



These are all the nieces and nephews of the Jones family.  There are like four 3-year-olds and when my family came over for Christmas Eve dinner, my nephew Kaden who is 3, had so much fun and was throwing a major fit when it was time to leave.  And of course I didn't take any pictures of that.  Really wishing I would have right about now.



This is Evan (Danelle and Aaron's son).  I can't get enough of him in this bike helmet.



Not sure what happened here with my pictures but this is Trevor (David and Melissa's son) and Autumn (Paul and Laura's daughter).



This is Steven's oldest sister Carin pronounced (Car-in not Karen)  just in case you were wondering. :)



Trevor and Evan in the background.  Still loving him in this bike helmet.



Steven's parents with Trevor and Spencer.  I am sad their faces are covered up.



Steven's youngest sister Danelle (pronounced Duh-nelle just in case you were wondering again) and her youngest boy Chase.



Paul with his son Parker.  This little boy is incredible and so smart and can be such an entertainer but was sick half the time so not fun for him...and Paul and Laura.



We went to the temple lights



Ok and this is Whitney (Kyle and Lindsey's daughter).  Serioulsy can not get over how cute she is.  Her little voice and sassiness is to die for.



And a very bright flash...



We went and saw Avatar 3-D with Steven's brother-in-laws: Kyle and Kevin and sister Kim.  This picture is so funny b/c do you notice how my glasses are different than everyone else's?  Well...I pulled the wrong glasses out of my purse when we went to take a picture and didn't even notice until I saw this picture later.  So ridiulous but I really liked the movie.  It was way better then I thought it was going to be!



So I think the Jones Family plays more games then any family I have ever known.  In fact, they play so much they have even invented some of their own.  This is the dice game.  You have to roll or slide or whatever across the table and whoever is the closest to the edge without going off the edge, wins!!  This is my dice.  Amazing I know.  I win!


And more games...

Steven's Mom: Barbara, Bro-in-law Aaron, sister-in-law Laura, and bro-in-law Kyle and Steven in the gray...obviously



We had 2 separate groups going on at once...I wish I had pictures of everyone but this is Julie, Carin, Danelle, David, Melissa, Paul, my brothers Danny and Dallin and Lindsey on the couch with Spencer.

It was fun to have Steven's family here.  A few days after everyone was gone, it was still strange how quiet Steven's house was again.  It was a zoo but the best way to have it!



A few days after Christmas me, my mom, Danny and Dallin, and their friend Rick Hale went to California and Six Flaggs.  Here we are at Claim Jumper.  My mom has all the pics on her camera from the actual Six Flaggs adventure so I don't have them all right now so you may never see them but who really cares right??



And the huge and amazing piece of chocolate cake for dessert.  
We each took maybe 2 bites each since we were so full from dinner.



And then I thought I would end this really long post with an updated picture of Nixon Banks.  I serioulsy could eat him.  He is the best baby and I probably have heard him cry like twice and it was only because he was either hungry or tired.  I love him!!  Isn't he adorable??

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I have played the dice game many times... it's a fun one! But, I don't think I ever got that close... nice job!

Amy said...

I love the sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

Fun!! I love all the pictures. I'm glad you had a great holiday. Little Nixon is such a cutie!!