About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Season 10


It is a new season and I am very excited!

I even got a little emotional watching it tonight.

Losing weight, eating healthy, and staying fit is a lot
of work, so it is awesome to see these people change
their lives.

I hope you are all as excited as I am.

(But this doesn't take away the fact that Jillian bugs me but that's ok
because I do really like Ali's clothes.)




2 comments:

MegRich said...

So excited too! I'm a sucker for BL. I'll admit... I was crying a few times as the contestants told their stories. Glad I'm not the only one who got emotional :)

Stacie DeWitt said...

I find it ironic that you put a post about your love for the biggest loser right after your post about how to make butter cake. Lunch soon? It'd be fun to see every once in a while.