I usually always write new years resolutions and then
after the huge breakfast I ate New Years Morning, I had
to cross "eating healthy" off the list.
That usually happens. I try to not eat sugar (especially chocolate)....
well if you know me...that isn't going to be happening. I
try not to each sugar...but I love chocolate.
Not candy. Chocolate.
And my resolutions are always the same. I always list
the spiritual (scriptures, prayers, temple, service)
which are most important, and then
working out ( I am dedicated to
running a half marathon this year), and writing in my journal,
and saving money and I love to shop
so there is always a goal
to not shop so much...and you know how it goes.
But this year I also commit to:
1. Eating slower
2. Driving Slower
My family and friends think I am the worst...
I submit that I am not! But
it needs a little work.
My family and friends think I am the worst...
I submit that I am not! But
it needs a little work.
3. Making my bed everyday
4. Loading the dishes and not just
washing them and leaving them in the sink.
5. Limit Diet Dr. Pepper to one
32-ouncer at QT once a week...ok maybe twice
6. Not allowing my thoughts
to show up on my face. If I think you are crazy
or what you just said was ridiculous, my face shows it...
not always a good thing. Crazy people are endearing...
ok maybe not really...but they
need love too
7. I need to be more charitable...
8. I need to dust my room more often
9. If I haven't worn a shirt, or pair
of shoes in at least 6 months..
give to DI....so
de-clutter!!
and 10-16:
Chocolate is listed twice...it can be a real issue
And Church was moved from 8am to 11am
Perfect!
Gotta start somewhere!
Happy 2011!


1 comment:
bahaha! i think i'm in the "buy a bigger basket" camp. ;)
i'm inspired by your resolution to make your bed every morning. so simple, but can really make a difference!
Post a Comment