I went with a bunch of friends to a cabin in Pine Top this past weekend.
We had a lot of fun eating, playing games, talking, and well...not much else.
Some went snow boarding and some of us who didn't had
our own adventures.
To me, no vacation is complete without a puzzle!
The one's ( me included) who didn't go snowboarding, drove around
town and visited very random stores.
Here are Carly and I trying on ridiculous cowboy /rancher suits.
I am not entirely sure what they are used for.
Giddy up!
Isn't my roommate pretty?
Ate at Mama Bears and Tom offered to pay
for us girl's lunch if we would eat a half pounder.
I was a litte nervous since I wasn't very hungry but I did it!
I put bleu cheese and grilled onions on it and it was delicous.
We went shooting and found these bones on the way down.
Kind of morbid I know. Sorry but had to share.
Trevor taught us all how to shoot. It took me forever
to shoot a stupid pop can but I eventually did it!
He was patient and wouldn't let me quit
cause I wanted to after about the 20th shot.
And this is what the rest decided to do with my
camera while I was shooting...
It was a lot of fun. So nice to get away. I needed it. I think we all needed it.
Now back to a normal, crazy, work week!




2 comments:
That picture of you dressing up on the cowboy stuff made me laugh, esp. when you commented that you did not know what it was for. Don't worry I didn't either until I married my man who I am always trying to get to wear it when he is working in shop welding so he doesn't keep burning his clothes and other stuff! Looks like lots of fun! Glad you were able to get a break!
PUZZLES!!! I am so jealous. Looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment