This summer is going by way to fast.
I drove out to Eloy today with my boss
to meet the Special Ed. director,
principal and superintendent
and to see the schools.
I am really excited about the new year.
There are only 2 campuses this time
and they are only 5 minutes apart.
And....at the elementary school...
I have my own HUGE room, bathroom,
sink, drinking fountain, office, printer,
storage space and new materials.
I about died and went to speech heaven.
It is going to be a crazy and busy year but
I am excited. My boss called
these 2 schools and 70+ kids
my own "baby".
Yikes.
Ready or not...
Luckily she is only a phone call away
just in case I mess someone's kid up.
JK
And I was able to go see Stacie and Graham again last week....
He is getting so big!!
T


2 comments:
he's so cute! and yay for new year- i forgot you were doing speech therapy - how fun is that?!
Oh I am so jealous you have seen him in person!
SO excited for you in your new school year!
Post a Comment