About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Play Ball...



My friends and I joined a girls powder puff football team.

It's for singles (even though I recruited my friend Stacie
who is married...she is good...and I want to win).

I realize I am better at running with the
ball then catching, and that my body
is not used to using certain muscles.  
And I am probably a better cheerleader,
but I like to run and hit people.  
More like push.


Our game is this Saturday, November 12th
at 2pm at Dobson High School.  

And it is $3 to get in.  I guess the money
goes to single moms.  

Come and support the Gold Diggers.

Ps...not the name I would have 
chosen but funny nonetheless.

Gggoooooooo   TEAM!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

ha ha...single ladies, gold diggers, not a coincidence? Love your jerseys! You gals are so cute! Good luck--hope you win!

The Parker Place said...

Love the jerseys!!!! Go kick some trash Bekah!!!