About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Haircut time...

It's that time....
for a haircut.  I am over my
long hair and I need a change.


#1
Don't know if I can go this short
and I have never done bangs before.


# 2
I have done this before
and I liked it. 

Similar...

Similar...

#3
This is more choppy.

I need a picture
to take to Hilary.

What should I do?  

This is a time I would
actually be ok with wearing
a wig so I could decide better what I like. 

6 comments:

Jolynn said...

I say number 1!

salena said...

i like #3. try it!

Nicole said...

I love them all but I think #1 is especially adorable!

Becca Bingham said...

I'd say try #3!

Clayton said...

I like #2!! You are so brave

Marian said...

#3. So cute. Then if you like it and get really brave you can go for #1 the next time.