Project 1:
I have decided I am going to make a temple dress. Well I won't be making it...my friend Kathleen will be but I will be an incredible supporter and the funder of this project. I decided since I work once a week and I will eventually get married, I would like one that is meaningful and sentimental for me. I would like to get married in my temple dress and not my reception dress. I am going to head to Joanne's tomorrow to look at patterns. I like the one ( pink and black one) above but with a higher neck and sleeves. But I love the ruffles around the neck and the waste band and A-line. It could look so pretty. I think lace around the waste would be pretty and the rest satin.
Project 2:
Also...my bathroom desperately needs a makeover. Thank goodness for Pinterest. I have been gathering ideas.
Project 3:
I need to make a recipe book of my very own. I am thinking of different ideas to compile so not totally sure how I am going to do it. Any ideas?
Wish me luck. I have been needing to be really distracted lately so this will help!!

1 comment:
I love having projects to work on. I feel more productive and seem to eat less. :) I've been working on putting together a recipe book of favorites. I just started saving it on my computer and formatted how I like it. I have different categories in different folders. I plan on putting it in a 3 ring binder because I know I'll always want to be adding to it as I find favorites. I only put recipes in there that I absolutely love! Good luck!
Post a Comment