About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rocky Point Part 3


We went to Rocky Point...again...and it was
amazing....we went for 5 days and loved every
minute of it.  It is a tough
life I know...

(Caution...picture overload)


I had to stock up...don't judge
but I do need to stop drinking 
cause I have been running a ton and
I need to get faster...



you would think we were going for a month


On the way into town in Puerta Penasco...





And...jump...







A little bit of nerts...I lost...came in
4th...I am ok with that...
Chad dominated.  Lame. 


Eating out...it is all we did...




We went and ate at this restaurant called
The Lighthouse...
The atmosphere was so fun...
I had really bad indigestion the whole
time so I couldn't eat but it was still fun...



All of us girls...


The whole gang...



We love life...and pretty views...




Getting ready for our early morning run...




Chad was making me laugh so hard...




A little bit of "botchy" ball..we had to use rocks





Banana boat riding...






 Shopping at the Fish Market



Carly's boyfriend is a plumber and
he has a company called Reynolds
Plumbing and we all have shirts...
we are his fans...







Our translators...couldn't have done
all we did without them...



Last photo at some amazing
fruit place...

It is good to be home
and speaking English.
I missed my bed but it was nice
not having any reception on my phone.

I decided I need to learn Spanish...

It was a great time!

2 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

Growing up we use to go to Mexico every year and camp for a week. It was a lot of work to get together, but so much fun! The adults ate at the Lighthouse every year on Friday night. Seeing all these pictures makes me miss all the fun we had there! So great!

Nicole said...

So FUN!! Glad you are making time for some fun. :)