About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pretty Much...




True...true, very true. 


Love this.  Be happy.
It is so much easier.


 I love chocolate.  Alot. 


I love this.
I will do this when I am a Mom.
So perfect. 


This is a great idea.
 Love it. 



Yep.  Pretty much. 
I have learned this the
hard way many-a-times.


I am a little over it :)

Happy Pinning and
happy voting day if you live
in Arizona!

No comments: