The run was almost a month ago
and I am just barely updating.
Oops. But anyways...
I am so happy with the way the
run turned out. We have raised over
$2100 so far and I am still waiting
on a couple more people (you know who you are).
And instead of giving the money to the
Lymphoma foundation....
we are giving it to a man
that Carly works with that was just barely
diagnosed with Hodgkins
and they don't have very much money.
I know I will just cry when I meet him and
give him the money.
But anyways....I had 35 runners
and we had prizes and an awesome raffle.
I ended up having 10 sponsors and
over $1200 donated in sponsor ship money
and prizes. It was awesome! I am so grateful
for so many people who helped me make this
possible. Next year...it will be even bigger!




No comments:
Post a Comment