These pictures are way out of order.
Carly got married. I just can't believe it.
It was such a beautiful weekend and I couldn't
be more happy for her. I was so emotional
during the sealing and I didn't
think I would be.
Jared is perfect for her.
It gives me hope again.
At the reception...
Love these girls...so grateful for them.
I caught the bouquet...
I took off my heels and jewelry...
I was all business...
This is how we really felt in the sun.
Isn't she beautiful! I have seen her almost
everyday for 2 1/2 years
and she looked more beautiful then ever.
Her awesome parents.
Love them.
I told Carly I wanted only one thing at the reception and
that is chicken salad sandwiches and she
did that for me. Loved them. I may or may not have
eaten 4.
It is weird to be moved out of her house.
The other night after the wedding dinner,
we had a girls night
and we went around and said what we loved about
Carly. Naturally I went last cause I really needed to gather
my thoughts since she has been such a huge part of my
life for a long time.
But as I was thinking about it the thing that hit me the most is
that these past 2 1/2 years have been very difficult with me.
There has been a lot of change and inconsistency with my family,
job changes, boys, dating and engagement to Steven.
But there is always one thing that remained constant and
that is Carly. She was always there
no matter what. It is where I felt safe and
her home became home for me. She was
the one sure thing (other then the gospel)
that didn't change. And I am
so grateful for her and her friendship
and loyalty me. She is truly a blessing in
my life and I know we both needed each other
at this point in our lives.
But now she is
Mrs. Carly Reynolds.
Love.
















1 comment:
i don't even know her and for some reason this made me want to cry. how happy when it works out, right? especially for really great friends. ;) you guys all look so cute too!
Post a Comment