About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Souls to Save




I just love this.  Love his accent too.  
It makes me remember I can do better 
at loving others.  

One of my very favorite quotes is by Elder
Marvin J. Ashton.  I kinda feel like it is
 my motto in life.  

"Be the one who nurtures and builds.  
Be the one who has an understanding and forgiving
heart who looks for the best in people.  Leave
people better and happier then you found them."

That's all...

DC was amazing.  Happy to
be home but it is kind 
of bittersweet for me now.





No comments: