About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Break!

Fall Break happenings:

1.  Saw my beautiful niece Alena
2.  Saw my brothers and Megan
3.  Hung out with my Grandma
4. Went up on campus and ate at the
Cougar Eat with Spencer.  Very surreal 
for me.  
5.  Saw Code and Dayna and their adorable children
6. Drove the 15 about 20 times between
Draper and Provo
7.  Flew to California
8.  Went to California Adventure
9.  Went to the beach
10.  Football tournament in LA...we won!
I didn't play since I haven't been able to
go to practice.  
11. Saw Danny Ellsworth and Rachelle Gleason!!
12. Dreamt about living by the beach

Overall... very successful!



 I love her



Avery and Audrey




 We got soaked on our very first ride







No comments: