
Famous Amos Cookies began over 30 years ago when a true cookie lover baked cookies in his home to share with friends. That first batch of cookies was perfected to create the ultimate chocolate chip cookie. With a commitment to use only the best ingredients, like rich chocolate and flavorful nuts, Famous Amos soon earned a reputation for homemade taste.
Today, Famous Amos Cookies still meet the high expectations of discerning cookie lovers. Mouth watering Ambrosia chips, rich peanut butter, pecans, walnuts, raisins and other ingredients makes Famous Amos a favorite among cookie connoisseurs.
I have officially decided as of a couple of days ago...that Famous Amos cookies are absolutely amazing and they are my 2nd favorite cookie! Following oreos. I truly believe I can eat one box in one sitting completely on my own. Of course I would never do that, but I certainly could.
7 comments:
You are really keepin up with the Blog! I love it...I feel like I'm the only one sometimes!(in my family)
I never think to get those cookies...I should try them.
Hi Bekah! Oh my gosh I can't even tell you how random it is that I found you on here. I'm so glad you're doing well and having a ton of fun in Utah! I miss our days lifeguarding at Kino, and cheer of course! You can check out my little family's blog if you want.
Heather (Nuttall) Williams
chmnuttall.blogspot.com
HI Again! So I know it's totally cheesy to tell someone you were thinking about them too when they already said they were thinking about you (does that make sense)...but seriously you are the only "younger" girl from high school that I ever think about. I seriously loved you and loved that we had our little connections at Kino! OH MEMORIES! I just saw on your blog that Amy served a mission...way to go Amy! I actually think about her often 'cause we go way back. Anyways I'm putting you on my page too so let's stay in touch. Good luck with school! Heather
Bekah Parker, oh my goodness! I found your blog on Heather's blog. I havent seen you in a while. I was actually just going through pictures from high school and found some of us in biology. Its so good to see what you are up too. Send me your email so I can invite you to my blog, my email is, jteague84@gmail.com. Keep in touch.
Jessica Teague (Clark)
Hey girl so let me ask you a blogger question. When someone posts a comment on your own blog do you reply to it on yours or are you suppossed to go to that persons blog and reply to it there? I always get confused on that one 'cause I responded to your comment on mine, but I feel like I have to let you know on yours. Maybe that's weird?
hey bekah
....I love your blog.. I tried to get on your other family one and it wasn't working ...but you might not be able to get on mine cuz it's private so I need your email..to invite you to my dumb blog.. if you want? Well Luv U ...ana...
oh by the way did you hear about your brother danny living at my in-laws.. is that crazy or what...;)
if you somehow can't get on my blog email me at afawolfgramm@yahoo.com ....sorry to keep buggin!!!...
Post a Comment