
I would definetly not call myself a hugh Michael Buble fan but the other day I heard my roommate Ace playing one of his new song in her room. It is called "Lost" and it is so amazing. I try to not listen to it to much so I don't get sick of it....but I can't help it. I think I have already listened to it 4 or 5 times today and it is only 4:23 in the afternoon. And let's be honest. He isn't the worst to look at.
4 comments:
Kim and I think he has a resemblence to Mike Walker...
No way!!!
Hahahaha...I love that. Mike Walker. Haha. Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of Michael. He's got a couple songs that I like, but I had to listen to his cd in its entirity at work once, and I was ready to throw the cd player out the window by the end.
You know now that I think about it...he does kind of resemble Mike Walker! Lindsee why the heck did you mention that.:) And Kelli...have you even tried listening to Lost yet?
Post a Comment