About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crazy Weekend

Ok let me paraphrase this first story by saying that I am dating one of the smartest boys I know. It kills me sometimes. Just remember that!

But anyhow, Saturday was a really busy day. And around 4pm we met up with Spencer's brother Jed and his wife Marcie and their two boys, Scott and Tyler, his other brother Aaron and his Grandma in Payson. On our way to Payson, we realized that we were short on gas but were in such a hurry because we were already running late. So we went to dinner at some place called Dalton's and it was good. And Spencer (so far :)) has such a cute family. Well we then left and hurried back to Provo to make it to the adult session of his stake conference but we were still about 10 minutes later getting back from Payson. But the session was awesome and the stake presidency said a lot of great things about getting your education and managing your money wisely and it was very applicable and much needed. So we got out of conference and then decided to meet up with Spencer's roommates at Chilis (now remember we still have not filled up on gas.) So Spencer picks me up and we start heading down University Parkway both not remembering that we have no gas. So as we start driving up the hill right before State Street, the car starts to slow down and there is no way we are going to make it up this hill. And then it hits me, "We have no gas!"

And so then in the middle of the street, Spencer has to push his car while I steer it around the corner and into a Maverick. Now the Lord does not bless stupidity but I like to believe that since we were good and went to the adult session, we were blessed with a gas station nearby. So then we pull into Maverick and Spencer yells to me that the gas tank is on the left side. But of course I am concentrating on steering his car (it was quite a difficult steering wheel), that I pull in on the RIGHT side. And Spencer the patient boy that he is, doesn't get upset with me but we then have to do a 3 point turn to pull in on the LEFT side. And thank you to some kind man named Paul and a rather large Samoan man. It was so funny to me. But Spencer didn't find it quite as funny but he did such a good job pushing even though I was retarted and pulled in on the wrong side. I know it is pathetic that we ran out of gas, but my only excuse is we were in such a hurry everywhere, we forgot. And we all know that everyone at one point pushes as far as they can when the gas light comes on just to see how far they can go before they have to fill up. But remember that Spencer Pierson is one of the smartest people you will ever meet. If you ever meet him; which I hope you all do.

NOw for my second story:

So as I stated previously, we met up with Spencer's roommates for dinner at Chilis. So we are sitting around the table eating when some girl comes up to the table and asks if any of us speak Spanish because I guess her brother is in a hospital in Mexico but that is besides the point. So regretfully all the boys say no because I guess they thought she was cute. And so then we get talking about what guys/girls first notice when they see an attractive guy/girl. And the guys asked me if I ever notice a boys rear end (butt, bottom....whatever you want to call it) and I said yes I think so. And then Jon (Spencer's roommate) goes on to say that he thinks he has a nice butt (jokingly...I hope) and then Kasey (Spencer's other roommate) pipes in and agrees. AND THEN I PIPE IN AND SAY "YA I THINK YOU DO TOO!" I dont' know where it came from but I just said it and I wish everyone could have seen the expressions on these boys faces. It was one of those "want to get away" commercials. Here I am with my boyfriend commenting on how I think his roommate has nice butt. I couldn't believe I had just said that. And I will 100% honest in saying that I have NEVER EVER looked at Jon's bottom but he sat right in front of us at Stake Conference and when he stood up in his dress pants I noticed. I am sorry! I am only human! But I didn't think anything of it again. Until I opened my big mouth. Once again, I am grateful I am dating a boy who is patient with me and realizes it was a big mistake on my part. Girls---NEVER COMMENT ON YOUR BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND'S FRIENDS BODY...WELL YOU GET THE POINT! But of course you all know that already but I need to be reminded.

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT:)

10 comments:

MeL said...

Your boyfriend sounds adorable, and rumor has it that you make a delightful couple! I hope I get to meet him someday too! (wink)

Anonymous said...

It has been forever! How are ya? You look like you are doing great and having so much fun! Those stories are hilarious- but then again every story you ever tell or are a part of ends up hilarious! Well it will be fun to keep up with you! I had no idea you had a blog! Thanks for commenting on mine!

Lindsee said...

I love the butt story! I laughed out loud. That was an Amy-type-embarassing moment:)

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL! K, you can't help but casually look when someone stands up right in front of you- I totally know what you're saying. I'm so glad I'm the not the only one who has embarrassing moments like this!

Unknown said...

Yep- that just brought me back... love that. Felt like watching The Office!

Chase and Shalyse Rogers said...

Hey Chica,
Thanks so much for the congrats, and to answer your question... Yes we are still living in the Turley's house and lovin it. Cheap rent, big house, who would complain?

Kelli said...

My favorite part about this whole post..."Now put that in your pipe and smoke it"...hahahaha. Oh wow. Thanks for that.

Heather said...

Oh Bekah, I love reading your stories 'cause I feel like you're right in front of me telling me all about it. I was definitely laughing out loud!

I can relate to the gas story, Chris is always pushing it to the extreme when the light comes on. We've actually run out of gas like 3 times, one on the freeway! It was horrible.

Cory♥Jessica said...

Bekah, I just read you comment and Im laughing. I am dating but I dating Cory not Cody. :) Cory is his older brother. And yes his last name is Chiles.

Stacy said...

You are hilarious!! Loved the stories! I wanted to let you know I'm going private so email me at economicgeek@hotmail.com if you'd like to be invited!