About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

This Whole Tagging Game

I was tagged by my cousin Katrina and so here it is:

1. Where was I 10 years ago: that would put me at 12 and so what is that 6th/ 7th grade? So either way I was at Franklin and I had a HUGE crush on Landon Kempton. In fact, he was in 8th grade and everyday we would wait in the same spot for our Moms to pick us up from school and I wanted to talk to him so bad but never had the nerve. And so for like 4 months my mom and I would come up with plans to talk to him and so finally after about a million attempts I did and....he was so BORING! Never just go for looks girls!

2. 5 things on my TO DO list:
-Get the crack in windshield filled
-Write Hilary Worthen and my aunt and uncle
-practice the piano arrangement I am playing on Sunday
-HOMEWORK (does this count)
-HOMEWORK

3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire:

-pay off my parents house and buy them a new one
- pay for all of the college for my siblings
- donate to cancer foundations and the church
-travel; it would be fun to go to every temple in the world
-buy Target or Pottery Barn or something like that
-start a Lymphoma foundation
-There is Alot I would do!

4. Three of my bad habits:

1. I am an impulse buyer and I need to work on that
2. I sometimes burp (I dont like that word but I can't think of another) and I never know its coming so I justify it that way but it's not a good thing. My mom always tells me that I better not do that at my mother-in-laws
3. I say crap alot oh
4. I can be bossy and demanding sometimes but I am working on that and that is 4 instead of 3:)

5. Five places I have lived: SLC, UT; West Jordan, UT; Mesa, AZ; Provo, UT; so only 4 places

6. Five jobs I have had:

--Bahama Bucks
--lifeguard/ taught swim lessons
-- taught piano lessons
-- coached gymnastics at the YMCA
-- worked at a doctor's office

7. Seven Random Things About Me:

1. One of my favorite things to eat is graham crackers with frosting and a glass of milk and preferably chocolate frosting
2. I have had 2 blood transfusions
3. I love to scrapbook
4. I am addicted to watching the news like FOX or CNN
5. I would consider my workout ball and pilates circles my friends since I love them both so much
6. I load the dishes the same way in the dw every time and organize the silverware by spoon, fork and knife. So silly I know!
7. I am more of a night owl then a morning person.

And now I tag Lindsee, Kelli and Heather

3 comments:

Mac and Kelly said...

Hi Bekah! I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I think you are so cute! Hope you are doing well.

Kelli said...

Aw crap.

salena said...

Ana has a program on her computer that does digital scrapbooking. She made that one for me....I'm not that talented!