It has been awhile since I last posted so I will post one now because I am sure you are tired of my graduation pictures.This is how I feel. I have 15 more days until I walk the line and I can hardly wait. I am pretty tired of school now and studying in the library and classes but the last day of class is Tuesday. Hallelujah! And then my family comes up in two weeks from yesterday. Can't wait to see my nephews and the rest of the fam.

I still love my internship with Kids On the Move. I love my supervisor. She is so funny and so fun to work with and I am learning a TON from her. It's great. And the kids are so adorable and it is really rewarding to be able to see the improvement and the excitement from the Moms when their child can finally say the /b/ sound or the /r/. We have one that is really shy and he speaks in complete sentences at home, but once you put him in a social environment, he shuts down. Well he is doing a lot better and today was actually the first time I have ever heard him say a complete sentence. He has such a cute little voice.

I went to the Suns/Jazz game a couple of weeks ago and we lost in overtime. It was horrible. I can't stand Jazz fans. Just kidding but it was pretty annoying. Thankfully my date was super cute.

Here is one annoying thing that happened this week. I went to the temple on Tuesday to try and get a better feeling about what I need to do when I graduate and there was a young womens group there. And I was the lucky winner who happened to be sitting by two young Beehives who laughed and talked the entire time in the waiting area. It was so hard for me to focus and think and I wanted to turn and say something, but I didn't. (How sad...I go to the temple and have negative thoughts about taking out this little 13 year old.) Anyways, it got me thinkning of my poor mother and how silly I was in Young Womens. I would laugh all the time but we never did that in the temple, did we Salena? I hope not. I now know how annoying it is and I apologize to all my young womens leaders. I am the one that would always get kicked out of Mr. Spalding's music class in Elementary. And I was the one that would take John Palmer, Neil Anderson and Wes Wright with me and get them in trouble too. I was chatter box and for that I am deeply sorry. :)
It is raining here and still pretty chilly outside. At least it isn't snowing! Yesterday I wore shorts hoping that it would be the trick to bring out the sun. Ya...didn't work. It was cold. I haven't had much of an appetite for like over a week now. It just must be nerves and stress but life is seriously so good!
That is it for now. Happy Thursday!
2 comments:
its hard being in the temple when its not quiet. I was in there one time and there was this family who was from a different country and they were yelling across the chapel to one another. Bless them for Im sure they meant no harm, but ya it was a day I was seeking peace as well haha. My friends mom once told me during sacrament meeting in a family ward that we should be very grateful that we're able to ponder in silence during the sacrament. We should use that time to listen to the Spirit and allow it to train us to hear it even when its loud. That way when we are in a family ward, we can still hear it over all the noises that might occur. She had a great point! Love you Bekah!
I dont know if we did that in the temple..but I'm pretty sure we were annoying everywhere else! Good times.
Post a Comment