About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All Done!!

So I did it! I finally graduated from college. Phew! Deep breath in and out. It's a good feeling. It was a rushed week with finals ending, my family coming into town, commencement on Thursday and my college convocation and I look back now and it just feels like a dream even though it was less then a week ago. It is still kind of surreal and it hasn't really hit me yet that I am done with my undergraduate work. Now comes the stress with "real life", the GRE and applying for grad programs. Just pray I get in somewhere:) But the commencement was incredible and Elder Nelson and President Uchtdorf spoke. It was awesome!

Me and Amy. We really have been through so much together.


Me and my biggest fan:)

Kaden and I at the dinosaur museum. It was fun to relax with my family the rest of the time. On Saturday we went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point and the boys just loved it. I am excited to be able to go home and spend more time with my family and my adorable nephews. Rachel is due on November 9th and I am really hoping for a niece.

I am waiting for some more pictures to be emailed to me so maybe I can post those later.


HAPPY GRADUATION!!

13 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

BEKAH! Congrats, girl!!!
This is SO, SO exciting. I really look up to those of you who graduate from such a prestigious university like BYU- I bearly survived my freshman courses! :)
You should be SO proud of yourself!!

Jenny Hogle said...

WooHoo!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations!

Katy said...

Congratulations! When do you officially go back to Mesa?

Amelia Smith said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

You did it! Wahoo! Now on to bigger and better! :)

Rachel said...

Congratulations that is so awesome! It really is such a great feeling to be done, good luck with grad school I'm sure you'll get in a great one!!!

salena said...

That must feel great to be done!

Lyndsay said...

Congrats! so excited for you!

Rachelle said...

Yay!

jparkerbros said...

Bekah, I am extremely proud of you. what you have done is monumental. All that you have gone through and the amount of faith it took to just keep going, and endure it well. that says alot. Just keep the faith and continue trusting the Lord. He is always faithful, and knows our needs perfectly. Keep working and do as Pres. Kimball said to me and the others with me, "Surround yourself with the best of People, as good or better than yourself. Go forward with a bright vision of hope and faith. Love you, Dad

Kim and Matt said...

I can only imagine graduating... :)
Congratulations!

Judy/Mom said...

Way to go Bekah--you will always cherish your BYU experience--I went for 3 years and it was such a great time of life.

You are such an achiever--you set a goal and go for it!! Congratulations and honor to you for being who you are and going after your dreams.

The best is yet to come you darling young lady!

Ana said...

WOW...Congrats ... Bekah...how Awesome is that!! GOOD JOB!!! luv ya!!!