About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bring It Huskies!



I can't believe it!!  Mesa High actually made it to the state championship game.  We made it to the playoffs in the hardest region in Arizona which is a major feat in and of itself and then went on to beat Red Mountain, Brophy and Moutain Pointe in the playoffs when we were bet to lose all 3.  Take that you Arizona Republic football people!  I am so proud of Dallin and his cute little team.  Well they are not so little!!  Dallin decided to come play football after 2 years of swim and started as QB by the 2nd game and has dominated ever since.  But he has an amazing offensive line and a rock solid, tough defensive line.  Without those 2 things, this would not be happening and I couldn't be happier for him.


Back during the passing league in June and July, all the boys would wear a yellow shirt with the #7 on it.  I didn't understand what the heck the 7 meant so when I asked Dallin he said that the #7 is the exit number at the Arizona Cardinals Stadium where the State Championship Game is.  In my mind I was thinking, "well goodluck with that since Mesa High hasn't been to state since 1992."  And that is the year Dallin was born.  Kind of funny.  Anyahoo...wow was I a non-believer.  They not only made it to state, but they get to run through Exit #7 next week in the State Championship game vs. the Hamilton Huskies.  I may be a nervous wreck through the whole game.  Oh well.  Bring it!

4 comments:

MegRich said...

Jake and I are so excited too! Jake has been talking non-stop about the game and has no voice because we were cheering so loud. We'll see you at UOP stadium on Saturday!

Chelsey said...

How exciting! I hope they win!

Amy said...

That makes me so happy. Go Dallin:)

Becca Bingham said...

I was listening to the game online and heard them talk about Parker and wondered if it was your brother! How fun!