About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Par-Tay



So I am sitting in the lobby at our hotel in California waiting to see if my brothers can find the Phase 10 cards.  They went to go search in the car.  And I in the meantime decided I could spend my time wisely online.  So here is a picture from our Annual Girls Christmas Party.  Thank you to Alisse for hosting and planning along with Megan.  The soup bowls were amazing (thanks to Kelli) and the games were fun too.  I love watching Stacie play games especially the hat, gloves, wrapped present one. 

Christmas was great!  Steven's entire family of 29 came in town and he really does have such an awesome family.  I didn't take pictures and I am kicking myself right about now.  My family and his family had a barbecue Christmas Eve and we all had a good time.  My brother Dallin LOVES his family and thinks he now apart of the Jones Crew.

I am in California right now with my 2 bros and Mom and their friend Rick Hale.  We went to Six Flaggs and we will be leaving back to Arizona tomorrow morning.  Pictures will soon follow.

California is an hour ahead so even though it is 11:06pm here, it is midnight in Mesa and my eye lids are closing as I type these words.

Goodnight.


1 comment:

Josh and Elisha said...

Hey girl! I am so glad that you found me. Are you back in mesa for permanent? If so we should get together and catch up! You look beautiful as ever!