
I am OFFICIALLY on the hunt for the best chocolate chip cookie recipe. It is no secret that these are my favorite cookies to make but I have made almost a dozen different recipes and am never fully satisfied. I am looking for the perfect crispness and not that cake-like cookie. I don't like that at all. And is the secret butter or crisco; brown sugar or white sugar or both?
But then I know there is a certain way to make the recipe than mixing everything at once. What is your method and if you have a recipe you would like to share with EXACT ingredients and directions, please share and I will announce which is the perfect chocolate chip recipe.
You can even leave your comment as "anonymous" if it is a secret family recipe or you are afraid I will ended up thinking they are absolutely horrible. Just kidding!
You can even leave your comment as "anonymous" if it is a secret family recipe or you are afraid I will ended up thinking they are absolutely horrible. Just kidding!
5 comments:
oh my friend makes the most yummy chocolate chip cookies.. I will get you the recipe. Love ya!!!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mix with hand mixer:
¾ c. brown sugar
½ c. sugar
½ c. softened butter
½ c. shortening
Add:
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
1 egg
Next add:
1 ¾ c. flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
Spoon stir in:
1 c. semi-sweet choco chips
Bake at 375 for 9 minutes on ungreased sheets. Makes about 3 dozen.
2 1/4 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 c. margarine (softened)
1/4c. sugar
3/4c. brown sugar
1tsp vanilla
1pkg 4c. serving instant vanilla pudding (which is any small package)
2 eggs
1c. chopped nuts (walnuts)
1 pkg 12 oz chocolate chips
Mix flour and baking soda. set aside. In new bowl, cream butter, sugars, pudding and vanilla. Add eggs. Blend in flour mixture. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Bake on ungreased cookies sheet. Bake 375 8-10 min.
Did you ever have Carol's (Orville's wife) chocolate chip cookie? I think they are by far the best...I have the recipe somewhere if you are interested. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
TollHouse all the way! Just follow the directions on the bag... they're the best!
Post a Comment