About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

September 3rd

In one of his emails he said how some moms have countdowns and for us to not to have a countdown and quoted some scripture like "sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof"

Well this is what I say to that...
48 days and counting....

In his last letter he said,

"I do you love you family and all but I will miss the islands.  Everything is so simple here.  It is one reason I would be ok with just staying out on my mission."

It is a good thing missions only give special permision to one extension.

I am starting to think this boy doesn't want to come home.

Well too bad...

I already have his first date lined up (this adorable LDS girl from Old Navy who saw his picture), his first shopping trip, and my siblings and I are buying him the sweetest Nixon watch.  It is actually called, "The Spencer"  It is a good thing he doesn't read my blog.

See you September 3rd at 3:05pm

Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport





2 comments:

salena said...

when my brothers were out on their missions it would always scare me when they would talk about staying out there longer..
I love Spencer! he was always my buddy when he was little & he has the funniest personality!
i was telling STeven how he's coming home soon & he's all "Spencer's awesome!"
i agree.
so cool that you found a nixon named after him!

Becca Bingham said...

How fun! My brother gets home the end of September and I am so excited as well! I even have a countdown on the side of my blog!