About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, July 26, 2010

New Goal


"Before you pass judgement, you should
 walk a mile in their shoes."


And even then...I don't think it is our position to criticize or place
judgement on others.  We have no idea what they have gone through.  It's not our call to make.  I have done it to others and had it done to me and neither is a good feeling. 


This is my new goal in life. 

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

That is a tough goal, but oh soo important. Recently I was reading Pres. Monson's talk where he talked about his father and how he had never heard him speak a word of critisism about anyone and I thought what an amazing thing to have said about your, esp. coming from one of your children.