About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Grateful

Why???


I am here observing at the BYU Speech and Language clinic to finally get my last 25 licensing hours.  So grateful.  They are so nice and let me have access to just about anything I need.  I forgot how nice Sister Dorais was.

But...Provo doesn't feel like home anymore.  I am officially settled back in Mesa. 



Going to Stadium of Fire tomorrow night to see this girl bust a lung.  Never been to Stadium of Fire so very excited for this.  And I get to go with Kelli...




Purchased this dress ON SALE for Stacie's wedding



It is the fourth of July which means good food and fireworks.  Kind of sad I am not at home for this holiday but luckily it happens every year. 

And....



I get to spend time with a few of my very favorite people.  We went to Hale Theatre to see a play Lena was in.



Code's adorable baby girl Audrey.  So happy I finally get to see her.

Happy Fourth of July Weekend!

1 comment:

Jon Hoopes said...

Aww...love that girl. I'm so glad you are here and finally got to meet her too! I need to see the photos of her in the outfit you bought her!