About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Neighborhood Halloween Carnival

Every Halloween, our neighborhood (or a bunch of over achieving LDS moms) put on
a huge Halloween Carnival.  They have done it for years and years
and all the grown up kids bring their kids back and it is just a lot of fun to see
everyone. 

Kids make ALL holidays better so it was fun to see the boys all dressed up.
So cute!

I am not sure why some of these pictures are sideways and I am too lazy to fix it right now.
Sorry about the neck crank.

 Here we have Spiderman...
 And a German Shepherd.  She also had a lion costume
but it was a little too small.



 And Jack the fireman...and his reflectors off his jacket...haha





A cupcake in one hand and a cookie in the other...that's the life!

 Yum...straight sugar
Cute little Wyatt Speakman flexing his muscles for me.  Adorable.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: