About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Conference Weekend

Since Dallin is going on his mission soon, the five of us wanted to go somewhere together so....we went to conference last week and it was a lot of fun. We are all pretty
loud together and poor Spencer still isn't quite use to it.  :)  Dallin looks like a giant in this
picture.




 My Grandma loves icecream and so we had to make a pit stop at Artic Circle.

Watching the BYU game vs Utah State...it was ugly
                                Our nights pretty much consisted of only games.  It was a good time.








                             A 4am photo with Grandma.  Remind me to never book a flight that early.

Dallin will be leaving on his mission in a few months and we don't know how much longer my Grandma has to live.  It is really hard for me to see her getting older and older.  Compared to when I first moved to Utah and now, it is remarkably different.  So we don't know if that will be the last time Dallin will see her so this picture is precious.  And for the fact that he is so much taller then her is kind of funny,

But we had a good time and Kelli came down Sunday and played games and had dinner with us.  Amy and Angela were able to come too. But I love conference!  It is one of my most favorite times of the year!  We are so blessed to hear from Apostles and Prophets!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So glad you had fun! What a trooper of a grandma to get up at 4am to see you off!

Liz said...

so fun! You will forever be grateful for taking trips like this one with your siblings. They are the memories that will last forever.