About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Announcement!

No I am not engaged, moving, got a new job, or cut my hair...

I am proud to

 announce 

that my sister

is having

another

one of

these...


Yes that means I am going to be an Aunt again!

Hoping it is a girl.  

3 comments:

salena said...

yay! i would love to see what a cute little rachel girl looks like!

Nicole said...

I would hope you would at least text me if it were any of the above. :)

Hope its a girl too!

Lyndsay said...

Yay! Nieces are the best, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! ; ) Hope all you Parkers are doing well!