I was on Spring Break for work and so my Mom and I
decided to head to Utah to see my Grandma.
She will be 88 in May and I want to spend as much time
with her as I can. So we headed out Friday and stayed in St. George
with my cousin Michelle and her kids.
I do miss the mountains so I took a picture
of me driving to Provo. I went down Tuesday
to see some friends. It was a good time.
My friend Rachelle and I...so good to see her...
we were in the speech program together and became good
friends. We had a few bumps when I dated
Spencer Pierson but good friendships always overcome...:)
But I have to say that Rachelle was my very first friend at BYU
(that I didn't know coming up).
We had a physics class together and she came and sat next to me
and started talking and chatting and that was that. She is
wonderful!
Audrey...what a doll!
A trip wouldn't be complete without these girls
and dinner!
Met up with Haley and met her cute fiance, Bo.
It was good to her. When you live with someone for 3 years
you can't help but love them.
And I bought a nook! Yay. LOVE IT! I am attached.
My grandma, mom and I went down to the church history
museum in Salt Lake. This is John Taylor's watch from
Carthage jail. I thought this was pretty cool.
The actual one!
The face molds of Joseph and Hyrum Smith. I remember
Sister Black talking about these in my class so
I thought it was pretty cool.
I love these 2 people very much.
They are the best!!
It was a fun trip and a good break. But I got home and
needed a vacation from my vacation. haha!!
Tomorrow work starts again.
Nose to the grindstone.
Happy new week!

1 comment:
so glad we met up!
Post a Comment