About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oops



This is how I feel right now.  

While I should be doing work, I got distracted and thought of giving my blog a facelift.  In the meantime, I deleted all my "widgets" as they call it and now I have no one's blog addresses, none of my fun pictures, quotes, whatever.  Gone. Not quite sure what the heck happened. I am too tired to care at the moment and too frustrated to even try and do anything about it now.  So if you could please give me your blog addresses it would be much appreciated so I don't have to go and track you all down.  Looks like I will be
starting over.  It really isn't that big of a deal. Did I mention how I am too tired to care that it is all gone?  Good.
Just checking...


7 comments:

brittney1 said...

I MISS YOU AND THINK WE NEED TO PLAY SOON....YOGURTLAND THIS WEEK???? WEDNESDAY ANYTIME

Becca Bingham said...

Wow that's a bummer!
robandrebeccabingham.blogspot.com

HILLARY said...

I'm here!

Rachel said...

That's horrible! I did that once and it was such a mess trying to find everyone again...I'm so sorry. I'm at rachelbenner.blogspot.com. Good luck with re-building :)

Laura C said...

I've totally almost done that before! haha. Sometimes it's nice though to have a fresh start :).

Colleen said...

Hey! You are so cute and I am so glad you commented on our blog so that I got the link to yours! Hope you are doing well, and we will definately keep in touch!

Lyndsay said...

Oh thats annoying, that happened to me once too! Hope all of you Parkers are doing well! :)