About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Carly!

My roommate Carly turned 25 yesterday.  Which only 
means I am going to be 26 in a month.  Not quite sure how
I feel about that.

But...Carly is wonderful and it has been
so much fun living with her.  She is kind and 
a considerate and always makes for a 
good time.  We get along so well and laugh
all the time.  I am so grateful that she is my roommate!

To celebrate we went to BJ's.  Where else right?




Steve Killian and Evan Brimley are our home teachers.
They are the best.


Sarah, Angela, Carly, Rich, Erika and Ashley
(Dave in the background)


Me and Dave Johnson
If you have ever met Dave you would know
what I mean when I say
he will remind you of Jack Black.  Seriously.


Love when Sarah comes to visit

 Erika and Chris


XoXo!!

1 comment:

CGibb said...

I know Dave!!! Well, not personally, but he came to my apartment a few times with my roommate at BYU! Of course, he was hilarious and completely memorable.