About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Long Time

It's been awhile since I last posted.  Since then...
I have gotten a new job, phone, and went on vacation...


I went to Rocky Point a couple weekends ago
with friends and had a blast!  Didn't want
to come home.


Early birthday present...
My mom actually got one too
but my brother Dallin is using it
99% of the time.  We are on a family
plan with Alan and Rachel and its
the only way to go.  Can't
believe how cheap it is that way.

And the schools that my company
was contracted with decided to not
sign our contract at the very end of May.
The Director thought he could save money
by hiring internally which he can... but...
Speech is an expensive service and
when you have 5 campuses and 82 students
on a "Speech Only" caseload,
he will have a very difficulty time
staying within the law
and finding 2 SLP's who will drive
all across the valley. 

So I interviewed for a few positions and got offers
but my current boss offered me a position
(kinda far away) but it is only one campus
and a medium size case load and a very substantial
sign on bonus and raise.  It's the perfect
set-up and they only have school
Monday-Thursday so
I get three day weekends every week!
I get my own room and office!

I will just have to bring lots of talks and
books on CD to listen to when
I am not carpooling.

I am very happy and I feel good about this new job.

That's about it.

I turn 26 in 9 days and I 
know it's not that old but
I feel younger than 26.
Oh well...as they say...
it's just a number.



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow! I really have no idea what's going on! Wish you were here so we could party for your birthday!