About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Carrabas

Last night we
went to Dayna's gymnastics meet and then we went to Carrabas after. It was
delicious and did not disappoint. We had a good time and baby Sydney was
there too! It was fun. And it's a good thing that Jase and Spencer
are okay with us being loud because there was lots of loud laughter. And
of course Stacie told the great story of the little girl that ate popcorn off of
the FLOOR. Here is the story:
So Stacie, while we were at the gymnastics meet, was
eating one of those small buckets of popcorn and there was this
little girl about 5 years old sitting in front of us. And she was staring
and Stacie and Haley eat this popcorn. Literally staring! And so
finally Stacie gave her some and it her took her like 5 minutes to finally eat
it. This was all very entertaining for us. Anyhow, something bumped
Stacie and her popcorn fell all over the floor and under the seats in front of
where this little girl and her family was sitting. So seriously within a
couple of minutes this little girl is on the ground eating the popcorn off of
the floor. OFF OF THE FLOOR! We couldn't believe it. And then
when the mom finally noticed what she was doing (it took like 5 minutes) all she
did was look at the girl and say, "Ew yuck" That is it! She didn't
stop her. We were dying. So to all you mothers out there and future
mothers...don't let your children eat another person's food off of the
floor! Does this child get fed?
But it was a
good night overall and Dayna scored a 9.8 or higher on beam, floor and
vault!

No comments: