About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend


Spencer and I went up to Gateway last night and ate an incredible Italian restaurant called Biaggia's. I think that is how you spell it. Anyways, we then did some shopping and bought my brother who is on his mission some basketball shorts and a tshirt for p-day. And Spencer got a new shirt at Gap. I have to admit it looks good on him. WE had a good time. And we realized that we have really different taste in music while we driving up to Salt Lake. I don't think we have more than 5 common artists between our two ipods. Kind of funny. For Valentine's Day, we went up to my Grandma's in Draper and the 3 of us ate at Geckos. My Grandma loved him and even called me the next day to tell me again how much she thought of him and how nice he was. Gotta love her. I am not saying he is the one yet but it's pretty dang close! He is by far the best guy I have ever dated.

4 comments:

Lindsee said...

Hurray!!! You guys look so good together!!!

salena said...

He totally matches you, Bekah! You guys are SO cute together! He sounds like a nice guy..going out to dinner with you and your Grandma on Valentines Day!

Heather said...

Oh cute Bekah! Maybe I can do some engagement shots? Haha!

Tuihalalalala said...

u deserve a great valentines day cuz you have such a big heart