Here is a video of my adorable nephew. I can't get enough of how sticken cute he is!
About Me
I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cutie! Let me know when Rachel has her baby!
okay HIIIIIIIII! i have not seen you in so stinkin long, i mean the MHS days! you look so good and like you are doing great! what in the world is going on with you girl????? school, utah tell tell tell! i miss u!
very fun times
i dont know if you remember me...but i was friends with your brother danny! I found your blog and it looks like you are all doing well! Is there anyway that i can get danny's address!? that would be awesome! thanks so much! Tell amy i said hi! she looks great and im so proud of her serving a mission! thanks again,
Tashina Birch
Hey Bekah! I'm so glad I found your blog! Yeah! I love finding new blogs! I hope you're doing good in UT!
Bekah I tagged you and You're it!! check out my blog for the details!!!
Post a Comment