About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Which Austen Heroine Are You?



You are Marianne Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility.

You are impulsive, romantic, impatient and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply and love passionately.

All possible results: Elinor Dashwood, Marianne Dashwood, Elizabeth Bennet, Fanny Price, Emma Woodhouse, Catherine Morland, Anne Elliot

I thoutht this quiz was accurate except for the fact that my singing voice is most assuredly not captivating.

Take this quiz and find out who you are:

www.strangegirl.com/emma/quiz.php

1 comment:

Tuihalalalala said...

Hey I stole your idea for the same post but honestly i guessed i was emma or mariannes sister...fun fun